Types of Information We Collect
- In limited cases, such as registration on our Website, and only with your consent we may collect Personal Information, specifically your name, nickname, e-mail address (including e-mails of third-party service providers), alias, password, date of birth and sex.
- We may collect the following information:
- The mobile devices you use with the Website may provide some information, such as the type of the device, platform type, your internet service, operating system, geolocation information, browser you use, browser language, or the pages you visit.
- The Website may provide some of your behavioral information, such as data reflecting your visiting of the Website, clicking on ads or other similar information. Such information may be received with additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date and location related to such information.
- Our Website can automatically collect and process several types of information, including information about affiliate users, your chat history/messages/language; registration date/time, time zone, website language; IP Addresses/user agent/date/action (history of browsing connections); history of mining (hashrate/shares/workers), hardware benchmark results, software installation id, user hardware specs, online (mining) history and referrer information.
- Information about your transaction history such as internal transfer target user, withdraw wallet address, pay-in BTC address.
- To provide you with best experience, our Website may use Push Notifications. You may in most cases opt out of receiving push notifications by going to your device "Settings" and clicking on "Notifications", and then changing those settings for some or all of the apps on your device (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work).
- You can change the Personal Information that you have provided us at any time by writing us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not collect any information that may identify you without your permission. However, we use Google Analytics on our Website, which helps us to collect and store some information about you. If you want to know more about Google Analytics and its "do not track" policy, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Personal Information Sharing
- We do not sell or disclose the Personal Information about you described above to other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services. We may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may de-identify (pseudonymize) your Personal Information so that you are not identified as an individual, and provide that information to our partners. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information (pseudonymous data) to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would unequivocally identify you.
- Affiliated Businesses. In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we are affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with our services. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third party websites or businesses, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all of such third party's policies.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our services. Moreover, we collect Personal Information so that you will be able to access your account and we are able to provide you with our services;
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as the necessity to provide answers to competent authorities, contract obligations, etc.;
- To protect you from malicious and fraudulent activity;
- To know your preferences and to present the content on Website in the most effective manner to you. For this purpose we can also send you e-mails with targeting proposals, notifications and/or advertisements;
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in a general manner to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Our Technology Platform;
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking events and general information which we think might be of interest to you (jointly "newsletters") if you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
- To send you e-mail notifications in order to inform you about our system updates, news, special offers, etc.
- Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies are sent to your browser from a Website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- We recommend that you do not change your cookie settings as it may limit your user experience and the performance of the Website. If you do want to change the cookie settings, you can do this through your web browser. Different web browsers may use different ways of controlling cookies, so you will need to use your browser's help section to find out how to do this.
- We will retain your information for as long as your registration is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- By contacting us at email@example.com you can at any time obtain a confirmation whether or not the personal data concerning you is being processed.
- You have the right to access and export your Personal Information at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights In Connection With Your Information
- As we strictly follow applicable laws and regulations in the sphere of privacy we herein inform you about your rights concerning your Personal Information, namely:
- The right to access and amend the personal information we hold about you. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to correct or update your Personal Information at any time.
- The right to delete your Personal Information. You have the right to ask us to erase Personal Information we hold about you (‘the right to be forgotten’). Please note that such a request will also terminate your account on the Website. We will also automatically and without undue delay erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
- The right to object to the processing of your data. You have a right to object to our use of your personal information for our own purposes at any time. In other words, you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. In case you want to exercise this right, you may contact us. This right also includes the right to object to processing your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes. You can do this by clicking on the special “unsubscribe” button or by contacting us and requesting to opt out from receiving any e-mails.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive personal information you provide to us, in a "commonly used machine-readable format". This allows you to obtain and reuse your information for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
- In case you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- There are exceptions to these rights, however. For example, access to personal information may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. In addition, we may be able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent, where we are obliged by a legal requirement to process your data.
- To the extent that our processing of your Personal Information is subject to the respective laws and regulations in the sphere of privacy, we rely on our legitimate interests, described above, to process your data.
Links to Third-party Services
- Our Website may contain links to third-party services. However, you should be informed that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. Please, read through the privacy statements of these third-party websites before sharing your personal information.
- We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 or under the applicable legal age of your country. If you are under 16 or are not of a legal age of your country, you may not provide your Personal Information on this Website.